Fast Food Restaurant Chains in Türkiye

Sometimes we get bored of standardized things, but sometimes we look for what we are used to. I would definitely recommend you to try local meals on your trip to Türkiye; but if you want to eat something you are familiar with, I have compiled a list of major foreign fast food restaurant chains for you.




Closed Ones and Similar Names

Boston Donuts

Donut lovers can see Boston Donuts sign. Boston Donuts brand in Türkiye has nothing to do with the company in the USA. I don't know about the one in the USA, but I suggest you try the one in Türkiye.

Johnny Rockets

When it comes to hamburgers, my favorite has always been Johnny Rockets. I met this brand in Northern Cyprus. I learned that they used to have restaurants in Türkiye; but unfortunately not available at the moment. 

Pizza Pizza

There is a similarity in name about this company. Because Pizza Pizza, which was founded by a Turkish businessman in 1995, later changed its name to Terra Pizza. It has nothing to do with the Canadian company.


Foreign Fast Food Restaurant Chains

1. Arby's

Arby's, one of the largest chain restaurants in the USA, has around 80 restaurants in Türkiye. Almost half of them are located in Istanbul. Meanwhile, due to the population size, a significant part of other restaurants are located in Istanbul as well. I've been to Arby's twice so far. Honestly not for me...

2. Burger King

Burger King, which has more than 650 branches, is one of the most demanded fast food restaurants in Türkiye.

3. Domino's Pizza

To be honest, I don't prefer to eat pizza in fast food restaurants unless I have to. I prefer to pay a little more and eat better at local restaurants. Also, I think the same thing happens when extra money is paid for small sauce packs.

4. KFC

Popeyes instead of KFC? By the way, KFC has more than 200 branches.

5. Krispy Kreme

As far as I can remember I have never tried Krispy Kreme. I'm a donut lover, but I guess I've never come across it. By the way, it has more than 200 branches.

6. Little Caesars

Another brand I have never tried. As I said before, the subject of pizza in chain restaurants seems a little distant to me.

7. McDonald's

Burger King or McDonald's? For me, the right address for french fries is Burger King, but for milkshakes I say McDonald's.

8. Papa John's

Same with No.6 (Little Caesars)

9. Pizza Hut

Same as before one...

10. Popeyes

Serving with over 200 branches, Popeyes is my preferred brand for chicken. Frankly, my preference is Popeyes when compared to KFC...

11. Sbarro

Same as previous pizza restaurants...

12. Subway

An ideal brand, accept; but I think it has sandwiches that are a bit too expensive. 

Prices Differences

There may be price differences in different branches of the same brand. Here's how:

  • When the supply and demand and rental expenses are considered, the prices in the restaurants located at the airports and on the highways are slightly higher.
  • In general, food prices in restaurants are standard; however, additional costs may occur in your ordering situation.

If you want to read:

When You Get Hungry at Midnight: Food Delivery Apps

Cover and Service Charges at Turkish Restaurants

Comments