Northern Cyprus: Johnny Rockets

 A few days ago, I shared a post about Famagusta. So what can we eat after such a tiring trip as in that post?.. Johnny Rockets is, in my opinion, the best restaurant in the city for hamburger lovers.

Bacon Cheddar Single Burger



Johnny Rockets, which opened its first restaurant in Los Angeles in 1986, is present in many countries from Brazil to Nigeria, from Australia to Japan, from Spain to Italy, especially in the USA. Johnny Rockets also has three restaurants in Northern Cyprus. Two are in Nicosia and the other is in Famagusta.

If you have not tried this brand yet, I would like to say that it is much different from its two competitors. It costs a little more than its two competitors, but it is much more satisfying and tasty. Also make sure that if you replace the drink on your menu with a shake (I tried oreo), you will be full for a long time.

Their hamburger menus are quite extensive. My choice was Bacon Cheddar Single Burger. Turkey bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and white onions. It was satisfying and delicious. What I was wondering about was Irish Pub and Route 66 burgers in fact.

The restaurant is open 24 hours. I'm not sure, but I think there's also a 24-hour takeaway.


Comments