İzmir: Boston Donuts in Egepark

Who can say no to a nice donut? Yesterday, I saw that a new donut shop was opened in Izmir and I visited it both for myself and to share it with you.

Bubble Gum

Boston Donuts is a brand that is mostly located in Istanbul and can be found in different cities such as Bursa and Eskişehir. The new shop of the company in İzmir was opened in Egepark Mall in Karşıyaka. As one of those who can't stand the sight of donuts, it was my first experience with Boston Donuts.

Banana Donuts

According to Wikipedia, it is mostly preferred for breakfast in the USA. I was a little surprised by this. Honestly, I prefer it at any time of the day, but for breakfast?.. On my way to England, I bought 6 different donuts at Tesco and ate them in the evening. The next day, I stopped by Cafe Fresco on Tothill Street and did the same for lunch.

Chocolate Donuts

Anyway, I saw that there are 23 different donuts on their website. I didn't count when I went, but there was indeed plenty of variety. I took the menu with 4 donuts and also asked for their recommendations. 

Popular usage in Turkey is Donut, not Doughnut

Boston Crema caught my eye straight away and other chocolate stuff.

I forgot the caramel. What if that menu was 14 instead of 4?..

Final Quartet

Finally, I am very happy that this shop has opened. Donuts eaten by detectives in Hollywood movies in the 1990s were also known for the Simpsons. I hope high quality and attractive prices, where brands and local suppliers compete more closely...

How to get to Boston Donuts in Egepark?

Actually, the easiest option is the tram. When you get off at Atatürk Sports Hall stop and walk towards the sea side, you will see Egepark. You can also take the Mavişehir bus from Bostanlı İskele. Boston Donuts is located on the ground floor, facing the sea.





Comments

  1. Boston Donuts are the perfect donuts, delicious and crispy just right, once you eat donuts at Boston Donuts, you won't like this kind of cake anywhere else. Very delicious and amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment