Street Lights of Alanya

Streets are places that reflect the spirit of a city. They directly tell about the culture and life of that city. There are some images that streets have, and I think one of them is street lighting...

We have previously shared a post about Alanya Castle. As in many parts of the World, it may be nice for you to see the streets of Alanya in the evening. Bring your camera or make sure your phone is charged full.

To tell the truth, the see I was always used to was usually decorating the streets with umbrellas. Colorful umbrellas have always been noticeable on the streets.

In fact, there were always umbrellas on the streets that caught my attention. The colorful umbrellas really add a different color to the street. On the other hand, both sights in Alanya attracted my attention and I wanted to share them...

LED Lights

LED lights look quite modest and do not have an extra glitter. However, they had a very nice harmony when they were together.

Lampshades

The lampshades look really original. Alanya does not attract many tourists in winter. I'm not sure, but I think they may be turning on these lights in the summer season.

Comments