Enjoying Nature in the Metropolitan City: Hipo Camp

I visited Hipo Camp, which I had heard of but never visited. Even though it was a Sunday, it was very quiet. Frankly, I had the worry and concern that there might be crowds of people; but I was wrong. I can say that I am truly satisfied...






It is 40 kilometers away from the city center of Izmir, the third most populous city in Türkiye. It is located in Gümüldür. If we think about it on the map, it falls to the south of Çeşme and north of Kuşadası.





Seasonal or annual space allocation is available for caravan owners. Anyone who wants can also set up a tent. There are also bungalows that can be rented overnight. There are places such as shared toilets, showers and dishwashing facilities. All free.





Hipo Camp, with its pine and olive trees, provides shade for those looking for this type of holiday. Seeing the squirrels was a truly gratifying experience. 





It is forbidden to barbecue in the area, but you can enjoy a barbecue on the beach. The beach is very beautiful. It gets deeper after a few steps.





I recommend it wholeheartedly for those who want to be in nature, especially those who go on tour with a caravan. I don't know how it is in the summer, but it's seriously perfect for this season...

Comments