Probably the Most Delicious Berliner in İzmir

As a donut lover, I am also interested in Berliner... Uggla Coffee, located in Bostanlı, is the best Berliner's address for those who pass by İzmir.

Berliner (doughnut)
Berliner


Opened in 2016, Uggla Coffee is a small business that offers different coffees from all over the world to its guests. Actually, it is in the foreground with third-wave coffee. At least that's how they express themselves. I can't comment on their coffee, because I don't think I understand. Their desserts, on the other hand, are absolutely awesome.

Desserts occupy a modest place on their menu. Magnolia, San Sebastian, Oreo Brownie, and Berliner in first place for me... The cafe, which opens at 9 in the morning, welcomes its guests until 12 at night. As far as I can see, the tables are full at all hours of the day. My preference is to taste Berliner with tea in the morning after breakfast. As you can see, my particular recommendation is Berliner, but I can easily recommend all of their desserts. They prepare the desserts themselves, so we can say that they taste "homemade".

The atmosphere and location of the cafe are ideal as well. You can sit for hours without getting bored. If you are in a hotel in Karşıyaka, you can choose the buses or trams that go to Bostanli, or you can walk. The easiest way to arrive in the city center is to come to Bostanli Ferry Terminal or by bus number 921 ESHOT.


Comments