İstanbul: 49 Çukurcuma

I prefer to hamburgers and pizza from boutique establishments rather than chain restaurants. As you can imagine, satisfaction is a bit of luck... You can enter a restaurant completely by looking at its exterior, or with recommendations... I found a boutique restaurant with a recommendation. I have had the chance to visit twice so far and I want to tell you about this beautiful place...

49 Çukurcuma

49 Çukurcuma is located in Beyoğlu district. Below the post you can see its location on the map. It can be easily reached by walking. I would not recommend you to go by car due to parking problem.

The restaurant offers a pizza & wine concept. I think the best part is that you can also try local sodas and beers. I think the menu is quite rich. The ambiance of the restaurant is quite nice. Wooden products and stone walls add a different atmosphere with dim lights. Instead of eating quickly, you want to take advantage of this atmosphere a little more.

The pizza you see in the photo is Pepperoni. I can't claim that my pizza culture is good; but I can safely claim that it is one of the five best pizzas I have ever eaten. I don't know what the bloggers who broadcast in foreign languages say; but gourmets and taste hunters broadcasting in Turkish also list Çukurcuma 49 as one of the best pizzerias in Istanbul.

Meanwhile, they opened a place in Bozcaada. If I'm on my way, I would love to stop by there, also. Çukurcuma 49 is a ten-minute walk from Taksim Square. If you want to have a delicious pizza while completing the shopping tour, the map is below...

Comments

  1. Pepperoni is one of the best pizzas in my opinion. And the establishment's milking is very indicative, since using commonly available products as ingredients means giving the visitor the opportunity to evaluate the recipe for cooking from the same set of products. For example, seafood pizza is not suitable for this, because these products can vary greatly in different regions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment