Top 5 Hotel Booking Sites for Turkey

If you are organizing your Turkey holiday by yourself rather than through a travel agency, I think one of the most curious subjects will be hotel booking. In this post, you can get an idea about a few Turkish and foreign hotel reservation sites that you can use in English.



In the comment section, can you write the last hotel reservation site you used
and your opinion about it?

1. Booking

Booking, I think the most popular hotel site in the whole world. Due to some legal disputes, we are unable to book hotels in Turkey. We can easily find and book hotels abroad. On the other hand, you can review and book hotels in Turkey from abroad on Booking.

Best Advantage: Booking can be preferred because of the Genius, which provides various possibilities at three different levels. I think it should be considered especially for those who travel frequently. The most ideal among loyalty programs... There is a 10% discount on the first level. On the second level, there are opportunities such as 10% or 15% discount, free breakfast, free room type upgrade. At the third level, the discount rate can go up to 20%.

2. Trivago

I think another of the most common hotel booking sites is Trivago. There is a wide list of hotels in Turkey. The best part is that it shows both the hotel's own price and the prices on other websites. I think the map feature is very useful and customer (guest) views are also easily accessible.

Best Advantage: The ability to compare prices is the best advantage in itself...

3. Odamax

Odamax is the hotel reservation site of Etstur, one of Turkey's largest travel and holiday agencies. While using the website in English, some places remain in Turkish. But overall I think it's useful.

Best Advantage: I can't say for places like Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya, Izmir; however, there is a larger list of hotels for quieter and less popular places.

4. TripAdvisor

Honestly, it's hard for me to choose between Trivago and TripAdvisor. However, I did a benchmark for this post. I looked at how many different options they offer and which sites offer them. Maybe it came across in my review. That's why TripAdvisor ranks 4th...

Best Advantage: The number of reviews in English seems to be one click more.

5. Hotels

I have never used; however, Hotels is one of the hotel reservation sites that I come across very often. Frankly, I don't know how popular it is in Turkey; but the number of hotels looks good.

Best Advantage: It offers an extra 10% discount for those who use its application. Better yet, 1 night bonus for every 10 nights...








Comments

  1. Well turkey is one of the the best places for tourists. The hotels there are amazing and very affordable. I would advise trivago and trip advisor for anyone visiting turkey, both are trustworthy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment