How about Handcrafted Souvenirs?

I started this post assuming that when you come to Turkey, you will consider buying something original for yourself or your loved ones. I have decided to collect a few special accounts that I personally know or found on the occasion of my acquaintances, into this post.

Who are in this post, and why?

These account holders show their ingenuity mostly at home. I also wrote down the cities where they are located. Thus, if theirs matches the city you came to for vacation, you can receive it quickly either by hand or by courier. I recommend that you log into the accounts of these entrepreneurs, all of whom are women, and look at their efforts.

Let's Explore

Gül Kokusu

Instagram Account: gulkokusu_24

City: İstanbul

Commentary: I make products such as supla and wall ornaments with various materials (different threads). They are suitable for both home use and as souvenirs on special occasions. In my spare time, I design and prepare my products. Once the order is received, I can ship immediately. When a special order is made, it is ready in an average of one week. Then the delivery process begins. I love colourful, heartwarming things and it makes me happy to interact with people who share my common interests.

Suplas
Suplas by Gül Kokusu

Boncuk Kurdu

Instagram Account: boncukkurdu

City: Tekirdağ

Commentary: I have always loved dealing with beads since I was a child. When my work was liked and orders started to come in, I started selling. I have works on necklaces, earrings, bracelets, brooches, key chains, eyeglasses rope, phone hangers, bridal crown, bead coffee table cover, bead tray cover, dowry bead living room set, candle holder and many more. I use original miyuki beads and preciosa sand beads in my products. While preparing my products, I use various techniques such as brick technique, crochet knitting and bead loom weaving technique. Handicraft is therapy, I recommend it to everyone...

Amulet by Boncuk Kurdu

Özlem Keskin Takı Tasarımı

Instagram Account: ozlemkeskintakitasarimi

City: İzmir

Commentary: Handcrafted products are now offered for sale in a store. The shop in İzmir Alsancak is open to visitors and can also be ordered online. It can be easily said that it is the most successful example of jewelry design in İzmir.

Bracelets and Rings by Özlem Keskin Takı Tasarımı

Çiğdemce Punch 

Instagram Account: cigdemcepunch

City: Trabzon

Commentary: I recently became interested in punch crafts and started making products from punch to turn my hobby into work. I have a wide range of products such as coasters, key chains, bag decorations, mirrors, magnets, bookends, lapel pins. All of them are handmade and personalized designs and products are made.

Punch by Çiğdemce Punch


Comments

  1. These necklaces, beads and the bracelets are really a piece of art, such beautiful I would love you have one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the handcraft souvenirs, I recently became interested in punch crafts and started making products from punch to turn my hobby into work. This is really part of what I do lately, I enjoy making them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The handmade items are very beautiful and stylish, with a variety of products and designs. If I have the opportunity to visit Turkey, I will buy these eye-catching handicrafts to satisfy my wishes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment