Beetle Convoy of the Commemoration of Atatürk, Youth and Sports Day

 Today, May 19: The Commemoration of Atatürk, Youth and Sports Day. On May 19, 1919, Atatürk went to Samsun by sea from Istanbul. This date is considered the beginning of the Turkish War of Independence. It is also known as Atatürk's birthday.I will not mention the meaning and importance of the day; because there are many resources on the internet. I would like to share with you the convoy that came together for today, in a word of Atatürk: 

I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.



Comments

  1. I had no idea about Atatürk, youth and sports day, this article has enlightened me about this day and it's importance to some culture. Despite the fact that the article didn't have enough information about the special day, it has played a vital role in enlightening me about the Atatürk Day and it's significant on Turkey people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This youth and sports has alwayz been my favorite i always like fitness and sports recreational activities. Anyways, a blog worth a read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment