2 Months Left Behind

My blog, where I shared our first post on March 7, continues to grow thanks to you, my dear readers. My hope is to reach more people. Thanks to Google, Bing, Reddit, Twitter, Instagram and everyone who reached out directly...


More than 40 posts have been shared so far. A large part of this was related to food and beverage. I think Ramadan had an effect on this; but you can be sure that I will turn to the subject of travel a little more. Do not think that the food and beverage posts are over.

Who and Where?

I would also like to share some statistics (on average) based on Google Analytics data:

32% USA

29% Turkey

9% Germany

4% Canada

3% United Kingdom

There are 45 different countries in total...

Three-quarters of our visitors logged in from a mobile device. More than half of our readers are male and all of them are between the ages of 25-34.

Posts & Pages

Our most visited page is Food & Beverage. The least visited page is Out of Turkey.

The most read post is the recipe of Piyaz, a delicious meze... I didn't think it could break a record, to be honest... Again, to be honest, the content that I worked on and I think the most effort was the guide I prepared for those who are considering coming to Istanbul within the scope of Erasmus: İstanbul: The Guide for Erasmus Staff Mobility. A guest post has been released so far and I hope more will follow: Why Valencia Deserves to be Visited?

Thank you for your Support

Without your support this blog might just be a diary. So thank you for your support. You can also follow us on social media:

YouTube ~ Instagram ~ Twitter ~ Reddit ~ Pinterest

Comments

Post a Comment